Technology is awesome nowadays, isn’t it? If you’re the proud owner of an iPhone, you probably know that it can do more than just call and text people. It’s also able to stream media, and with Bluetooth connection on all new Toyota models, you can turn your vehicle into a full-scale concert hall in seconds. Here’s how to do it!
Steps to connect iPhone with Toyota EnTune infotainment system
Luckily for all of us, connecting your phone to Toyota’s EnTune system is really easy from your phone! All the necessary steps are listed below:
- From your iPhone’s home screen, press the “Settings” button. From there you’ll see a list of things your phone can do.
- Under “WiFi” you’ll see the “Bluetooth” option. Press it.
- If you haven’t already, toggle Bluetooth on. Your phone will now be discoverable to all devices in the immediate area.
- You should see “TOYOTA VEHICLE” listed as a choice to connect. If you don’t, press the “SETUP” button on your EnTune interface. Select “Bluetooth” to add your smartphone.
- Now you can press the “TOYOTA VEHICLE” button on your phone. This will connect your phone to the EnTune system. Easy!
We should also mention that you can sync your contacts through Bluetooth as well. This means that all your communication is voice activated through EnTune! In simpler terms, if you want to call Carl, simply say “call Carl” and you can talk to Carl through your speakers. Carl’s a good man.
More Tips Here: How often should you change your Toyota vehicle’s synthetic oil?
Contact us at Lexington Toyota
If you have any problems with your Bluetooth devices or need some help connecting, feel free to contact us at Lexington Toyota! We are happy to help you out with anything you may need. Also, you’re free to browse our current inventory and see which EnTune-enabled Toyota vehicles suit your fancy. Stop in and see us today!