2019 Toyota Highlander exterior design feature descriptions
If you haven’t seen the 2019 Toyota Highlander in person yet, we believe you should, but for now, we have the details of the 2019 Toyota Highlander exterior design to share with you. Keep reading below to learn about the 2019 Toyota Highlander vehicle’s exterior lighting and wheel options.
2019 Toyota Highlander exterior lighting
Your vehicle’s headlights are the eyes of your vehicle. They are the first thing others will notice upon seeing your vehicle, and they are what allow you to see ahead in the dark. Thus, Toyota has treated the 2019 Toyota Highlander exterior lighting as important as eyes. Standard lighting features on the 2019 Toyota Highlander LE include Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with on/off feature, projector-beam halogen chrome-accent headlights with auto on/off feature, and LED taillights and stop lights.
Learn More: 2019 Toyota Highlander cargo space
2019 Toyota Highlander wheel options
If the eyes of the vehicle are the headlights, then the feet of the vehicle are the wheels. You would never leave the house without appropriate, and fashionable, footwear, and we won’t let your vehicle go barefooted either. The 2019 Toyota Highlander is outfitted with many stylish wheel options, the standard wheels on each trim include the following:
- 18-inch split 5-spoke machined alloy wheels and black center caps on the LE and Hybrid LE
- 19-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels with black finish and black center caps on the SE
- 19-inch 5-spoke Chromtec ® alloy wheels and black center caps on the Limited and Hybrid Limited
- 18-inch split 5-spoke machined alloy wheels with gunmetal-gray finish and black center caps on the LE Plus
- 18-inch turbine-look alloy wheels with painted finish and black center caps on the XLE and Hybrid XLE
- 19-inch 5-spoke Dark Chromtec ® alloy wheels and black center caps for the Platinum Package
Learn More: 2019 Toyota Highlander fuel efficiency